Hi Matt,

On Mon, Aug 20, 2007 at 04:04:44PM +0100, Matthew East wrote:
> Not sure what you mean by this bit, but given that ubuntuvideo.com is
> a well known Ubuntu video site in the Ubuntu namespace and that this
> project is about Ubuntu videos, I'd like to hear more from John (added
> to cc) about why it's not possible to add comments/voting facilities
> to this site, if that's what the marketing team would like to do.

Indeed. It's a drupal site therefore it supports comments. See
http://screencasts.ubuntu.com for evidence of this.

Whether John wants the overhead of managing comments (and the resulting
spam) is another question. Whether John wants ubuntuvideo.com to become a
viral video site again is another question.

As I suggested previously I'd suggest that Chris (and if avaiable John, Matt
and anyone else interested) attend a Marketing team meeting where this could
be discussed and sorted nice and quickly. (not that speed is the primary
goal, but I'm sure we all agree that we don't want to spend all month
talking about the minute details rather than the actual job of making and
promoting ubuntu based viral videos.

Cheers,
Al.