Well, I don't know how accurate that is either. That's why I am asking.
As far as my suggesting Saturday, I was under the impression that most
people have a day job, which pretty much eliminates weekdays. I figured
a Saturday would not interfer with things like work or sleep :-) and the
1200 UTC means it is not too early for those in the USA or too late for
those in AU or the Far East.