On Sun, Jun 1, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Rubén Hubuntu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Yeah, let's use that poll, in that way we just see who can when...
>
> I have to say that it's not a good sign to not even be able to set up a time.
>
> The easiest thing (and what every other team in the community normally
> does) is just to define a date an hour and those that can come, will,
> and those who can't, won't.

I agree that trying to find a meeting time convenient for every time
zone across the world wont work. So for folks who cant attend, there
is always this list to discuss the irc meeting summary and air their
views.  It was suggested that voting may be required to elect team
leadership positions for which LP can be used very effectively rather
than irc.

--
Vid
|| http://www.svaksha.com ||