Yeah, let's use that poll, in that way we just see who can when...

I have to say that it's not a good sign to not even be able to set up a time.

The easiest thing (and what every other team in the community normally
does) is just to define a date an hour and those that can come, will,
and those who can't, won't.

If our decision process is going to be as effective as this meeting
planning, we do have a problem.
'
Let's just say 20:00 UTC at Saturday the 7th and be done with it. I
will come to the meeting no matter when it happens... But let's just
get done with this... It's really annoying to use so much time in such
a simple task

R.