While it might feel as if we're breaking new ground, the reality is that
ubuntu-marketing team has existed for some time. (It was created in
October 2005)

There is a lot of new energy in the group and lots of contributions are
flowing to the list, which is great to see, but there have been other
times where this was the case.

I suggest that you take the time between now and the meeting on
Saturday, June 7 @ 21:00 UTC in [EMAIL PROTECTED] to read some of
the proceedings from other meetings.

I would like to think that we can learn from their experiences and build
on them. I'm not saying that we should replicate their path, but just
observe things with the benefit of 20/20 hind-sight. I've included
historical records for your consideration below:

    * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Meetings/IRCLogs/2006-06-28
    * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Meetings/IRCLogs/2006-07-13
    * https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MarketingTeam/Meetings/IRCLogs/2006-07-21
    * https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-marketing/
    * http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2006/06/27/%23ubuntu-marketing.txt - and
      beyond

If there are other historical records you are aware of, or if you are
part of the history, please feel free to comment on this thread.

--
Onno Benschop

Connected via Optus B3 at S31°54'06" - E115°50'39" (Yokine, WA)
--
()/)/)()        ..ASCII for Onno..
|>>?            ..EBCDIC for Onno..
--- -. -. ---   ..Morse for Onno..

ITmaze   -   ABN: 56 178 057 063   -  ph: 04 1219 8888   -   [EMAIL PROTECTED]