All,

I think enough has been said about what we all think on the matter and we
stand on the precipice of doing nothing, or doing something.

I'm one for progress.

I think the best course of action is to try out something new and to see how
it plays out.  I agree with Onno that whatever is done should be inclusive
and not exclusive.  At the same time, something must be done to seperate the
endless planning from those that just wish to contribute.

And those that contribute should have a place they can go to get informed
right away and begin working immediately.

So I am about to post my solution.  I hope you all embrace it.  This group,
that group, this community...our entire world...they all work best when we
all work together.

Isn't that what this is supposed to be all about?

Thanks,
John Vilsack