Hello, I am searching for some advice on radio advertising for
Ubuntu-Marketing. I have found out that I can get a free radio slot on a
community radio station so I am trying to make the most of it. The community
has roughly 48,000 members and I'd hope that 10% listen to the radio daily
so that gives me room for about 4800 to listen to the adverts. I am
searching for a pre-composed radio advert for Ubuntu; if this is not
possible or simply doesn't exist yet then I am willing to try and
co-ordinate an attempt to setup a recording myself.

If you are able to help out, whether it be with an existing advert or
perhaps with voiceovers or help with the radio advert script or even sound
editting I'd be fully greatful. Hopefully if it gets done, we can release it
under the GPL 2 licence or other for other Ubuntu users to freely use on
their respective sites/stations.

If you have any ideas, please mail them back to me (and the rest of the
list). No matter how silly it sounds ;-). I hope that we can set off and
really make this work.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Christopher Swift <chris.r.sw...@gmail.com>