sorry to intrude but i am hosting a free DAB station over the med and iwas
wondering if there where any "such" radio ads? as i will soon team up with a
couple of local (fm) radios in malta and transmit from the maltese islands
as far as sicily and libya so where can i get the work/ideas and then i
could modify them into local language? asmall isda ofa very outdated (server
had crashed "short circut from a power surge on the island")
 is www.linuxmalta.tk or malta loco team