It's 4:30am here and reading that had sparked me alive. That is a fantastic
idea, especially to us Newtonian physicists out there! Videos, that really
capture your attention and then conclude with a URL/logo/brandname force
people to quesitons others, have you seen this advert? It was really cool
wasn't it? Have you heard of Ubuntu (or whyubuntu.com) etc. It inspires
thought & debate! Leaving an URL at the end, only makes me wanna go visit
the site to find out more about Ubuntu after such advertisements. In short,
Ronnie Tucker that is a genius plan to me.

The only problem is if the video quality isn't up to spec, i.e. lags,
distortion, bad theme etc but if pulled off right it sounds pretty damn good
:D. To add at the end might I suggest, perhaps a bank of Microsoft dollar
and then have something else (I can't think quite what yet) to show that one
costs, one is free. Perhaps the Microsoft dollar is copyrighted but it would
be a nice final addition to the advert/video clip. :D

That's my tupence,
Chris.