On Fri, Sep 21, 2007 at 02:36:04PM -0400, Pat McGowan wrote:

> When custom versions of gnome based components are created, is it the
> intention to manage these as patches upstream in gnome, for example in the
> gnome mobile project?
>

> If not, what is the plan to sync these customizations with upstream changes?

As far as development in Ubuntu goes, our intention is to merge upstream
anything which can be reasonably generalized.

Regarding the Moblin components derived from GNOME, I believe Todd Brandt is
the person to ask about their plans.  Hopefully the changes can be merged
upstream (maybe with a --with-hildon configure option or similar).

--
 - mdz