Hi Adilson,

Definitely keep the buttons! Some devices won't have a stylus, so
it's important that the UI of each app be usable with just a finger.
Our experience is that even on devices with a stylus, users will
often try to use their fingers (and get frustrated if a widget is too
small).

Something else to note about the buttons in Claws - the tiny triangle
buttons next to the Get Mail and Compose buttons are too small for
use with a finger, especially on a small screen. That functionality
will have to be moved or removed.

Steve