I like the buttons, but worry about them taking up too much screen
real estate. We should definitely test on a 800x480 res screen and
see how usable the application is. Maybe a good compromise would be
to size the buttons to the minimal size needed by the average finger
so they are not bigger than they need to be. Also, maybe some of the
non-critical buttons can be removed as it feels kind of cramped
horizontally right now.