Hi, Kyle,

To answer your two questions,
1) So far, new locales have to be added manually by editing a new po file. I
was
looking at generating po files automatically by using 'gettext' utility, but
somehow got
back luck on enabling it. I will investigate more and let you know when it is
okay.

2) Application name internationalization seems to be maintained by each
application. In
mobile-basic-flash, home plugin will read through app desktop file and check if
there is
the translated name matched to current applied locale setting. Take Pidgin as
example, its desktop
has following name field setting,

[Desktop Entry]
Name=Pidgin Internet Messenger
... ...
Name[zh_TW]=Pidgin 網路即時通
... ...

and in zh_TW environment, when starting Pidgin from mobile-basic-flash, banner
will show up
"Pidgin 網路即時通 正在启动..."

Thanks,
Horace