Hi,

1) The issues that I had was that the netbook-launcher was not running in
harmony with the previous mobile desktop when it upgraded, and it would
keep trying to decided whether it should be in front of or behind the
panels.

I just uninstalled it, and things were back to normal.

2) Aside from that, I've been having many system freezes, and I'm not sure
if that is related to my hardware, or the upgrade itself.

My TabletPC uses the Intel 945 graphic card
eGalax toucscreen

The freeze never happens, unless I touch the screen a lot. If I were to
plug in a mouse, then no freezes, so it seems to be related to touchscreen
maybe?

I guess this is a heads up for people thinking of upgrading to Jaunty.

Subject: Re: Jaunty Mobile