Hi,

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Oct 2007 11:39:21 +0200 Daniel Holbach
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Am Dienstag, den 23.10.2007, 15:20 +1000 schrieb Sarah Hobbs:
>>> Michael, what in hell were you thinking?
>> This kind of language is not necessary. It does not help coming to a
>> solution.
>>
> While in general I might agree with you, while the language may be a bit
> strong, it's a perfectly reasonable question from a member of the community
> to a candidate for MOTU Council and should be answered.
>
> Scott K

(This is not a direct answer, I'm talking about the whole thread)

The beginning of this thread was raising an interesting point, and it
turned into a personal attack against Michael, on a public mailing list.
I really don't think he diserves that (nobody does).
This is more unacceptable to me than any possible broken package in a
repository which exists so that such packages can be tested (people who
enables this repo *know* that breakages can happen).

Please let's try to avoid that kind of behaviour, there are smarter ways
to deal with problems in Ubuntu.

Gauvain