Am Dienstag, den 23.10.2007, 07:16 -0400 schrieb Scott Kitterman:
> While in general I might agree with you, while the language may be a bit
> strong, it's a perfectly reasonable question from a member of the community
> to a candidate for MOTU Council and should be answered.

This is not about making amendments to the wording to make it sound
'ok', it's about having a welcoming and productive atmosphere in the
team. I retitled the topic to reflect that.

"It's harshly worded, but that's ok." is not the attitude that
encourages new members and it's not the atmosphere that makes everybody
comfortable in the team.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel