On Thu, 2008-04-17 at 23:14 +1000, Sarah Hobbs wrote:
> Scott Kitterman wrote:
> > If we go down this road, I'd suggest accepting only binary uploads.  That'd
> > make sure the package at least builds before MOTUs waste time reviewing it.
> Can you imagine just how many checkinstall-built packages we'd get from
> doing that?

Hi,

Isn't the proposal to accept only uploads that also have binary
packages, like the Debian archive does? They can be discarded (perhaps
after a lintian check), but at least you know they built once somewhere.
The source package that comes with it can then be used for the
rest of the process.

Thanks,

James