I think i haven't explain myself as i should. The thing was that: developer
A uploaded a package on the past release circle, then a merge was publiched
on MoM, a contributor take the merge, work on it and upload the debdiff to
launchpad reporting the bug as it needs to be, the developer A commented on
that bug report, so we can be sure that he knows about the contributor
working on that merge, then developer B work on that merge and upload it by
himself without noticing the bug report and contributor's work.
That, on the side of the contributor, being a new one, is a really bad thing
because he wanted to be his work on the repos, but not only it isn't there,
it has been done and uploaded by someone else.
DaD's comments were a good feature to avoid such things, if contributor left
a comment in there, the developer B could see it and work on another merge.