On 03/02/2009, at 01.02, Scott Kitterman wrote:

> I do not think this can be considered a MOTU input.

Fair enough.

Personally, I will then take the consequence of this and step back as
LP-liason, and make the position available for other volunteers.
Unfortunately, William Grant is travelling without internet access and
can not be reached at this time. He will have to make his position
clear when he returns.

The other consequence is that I will ask that the  priorities made by
wgrant and myself be nullified.

Cheers,
Morten