Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 January 2010 09:03:35 am Stefan Potyra wrote:
>> FeatureFreeze is less than a month away, so the discussion over
>> restaffing the current MOTU Release team, which is a short of members
>> [1], brought up the topic how best to deal with release decisions in
>> light of Permissions Reorg.
<...>
> motu-sru and ubuntu-sru merged into a single team.  I've had a couple of
> conversations with people in terms of doing something simllar with motu-
> release and ubuntu-release.  I think it's the right answer.  So far it's been
> a matter of finding time to talk with everyone about it and decide what should
> be done.

    Could such an item be added to the agenda of the next release
meeting?  It seems like the various groups typically reporting there
would be natural delegates for the various areas on which they report
(and those groups that had historical delegates ought be encouraged to
participate and report in that forum).  Alternately, if more time is
required, the 5th February meeting?

--
Emmet HIKORY