Thanks for your work on this!

On 26.02.2010 07:43, Steve Langasek wrote:
> I think the attached diff for FreezeExceptionProcess reflects the emerging
> consensus.  Are there any objections if I apply this to the wiki and send
> out an updated freeze process mail to u-d-a?

Sounds good to me, only one small oversight that I spotted:

+ * Or ask a member of the `ubuntu-release`
[[http://launchpad.net/~motu-release|team]] on IRC of approval for the
debdiff.

That should be ~ubuntu-release, I guess.

> Are there any team delegations we want to have in place before sending out
> the announcement?

I'd say go for it and discuss more team delegations in the release
meeting? Maybe the delegation process should be documented on the page too?

Have a great day,
 Daniel