Il 01 aprile 2012 01:12, Charlie Kravetz <c...@teamcharliesangels.com>
ha scritto:
> On Sun, 01 Apr 2012 01:02:40 +0300
> "El Merehbi, Ibrahim" <bobmerh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>     By the way, the instructions for the test case for the External
>> screen are not clear; shouldn't it ask to plug in an external monitor?
>> Of course it should, otherwise it is just the same test as that of the
>> builtin screen:
>> http://testcases.qa.ubuntu.com/Hardware/GFX/ExternalPrimary

Yes, you are right. You can figure it out from the testcase title, but
in fact it's not so clear in the description.

Feel free to correct it if you want/have time, otherwise I'll do it asap.

Thanks in advance.

>> Moreover, only Ubuntu (other distro no?) have laptop qa's?

Are you talking about "distro" (Debian, Fedora etc.) or flavours
(K/X/Lubuntu etc)?

Laptop qa is principally hardware related (kernel issues), so
architecture (i386, amd64, amd64+mac) does matter, flavours doesn't
(or just for some specific things).

I hope this helps,
Ciao! :-)

--