Thanks for everyone's feedback. Note that this was only a mockup -- as in just an example of what we might have it look like. Stephane has helped bring us back to earth a little in telling us some of it isn't possible. Still, Pasi is going to work with Stephane to see what sorts of changes could be made. Since there weren't any nitpicks with the mockup I trust Pasi will work with Stephane to bring as much of it to life as possible :-)

To those who filled out the survey, thank you! It's helpful to understand how it feels to use the qatracker. For the most part, people seemed to like welcome the iterative improvements, but the biggest request was on providing more useful data aggregation. I'll share the full results at a later date.

Thanks!

Nicholas