I think Adrian meant for this to hit everyone :-)

That said, Adrian I added the links at the top of the page in the announcement area talking about how to use the tool. Should we add a link there to the bug documentation? Would that work?

Nicholas

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Re: QATracker Survey: Time for a new look?
Date:   Fri, 21 Jun 2013 11:39:29 +0100
From:   Adrian Goodyer <adriangood...@gmail.com>
To:     Nicholas Skaggs <nicholas.ska...@canonical.com>

Great work Pasi, this is sure to make the reporting process a lot quicker and easier.

I remembered when I first started submitting test case results, the main thing I struggled with was how to report bugs in unusual dialogue screens (e.g. during installs) and then how to report correctly.

For the sake of newer testers would it be possible to link to this information somewhere in this page?