Oops! Cheers for the catch Nicholas :-)

The concept I was impressed most in Pasi's design was his focus to place
information closest to where he thought most useful. In line with this I
made my suggestion; when I am testing I often have the testcase open and so
on that page would be the most relevant place for the link locations.

So with this in mind, I think the link locations you suggested would work
perfectly.

Ade.