On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 2:57 PM, Istimsak Abdulbasir
<saqman2...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Is there a launchpad group for ubuntu servers? If there isn't one, I would
> like permission to start one so we can start creating some server projects.
> I am finding ubuntu server fascinating. It is easy to setup, configure and
> scale. Rather than having testcases, it should also have live use cases.
>
> What do you guys think?
>
> --

There is an Ubuntu Server Team already, but I'm not sure that's what you're
looking for.  https://launchpad.net/~ubuntu-server  The server team does a
bunch of different things, and you can get involved with the server team in
a variety of ways.  (start here to read up on the team, though:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ServerTeam).  But again, I'm not sure if what the
server team does is what you want to have this "Ubuntu Servers QA group" do.

I don't think the QA team has a server-specific group, though, but I'm not
certain what this "ubuntu server group" you wish to create would actually
do... perhaps you can detail what specifically you think the group would
do, before we start deciding on whether to create a new group for ubuntu
server stuff?

------
Thomas Ward
Ubuntu Member