Hi Alberto,

I noticed that you made important changes to the Bugs/Importance wiki page [1], important enough to not be done without discussion. If it has already been discussed somewhere, could you please point me to the discussion.

One of the most important change you made was to rename the page from 'Bugs/Importance' to 'Bugs/Bug importance'. Furthermore there is no redirection from the previous version to this new page. The consequence is that there are now broken links on several other sections, this page is not found anymore by search engines with terms like 'ubuntu bugs importance' or even 'bug importance' and it adds no useful information since the word 'Bugs' was already on the URI. It also breaks consistency with other pages of the Bugs section named 'Bugs/<Category>' e.g Bugs/Status, ...

You moved the header that contains the link to the bugsquad knowledge base from the top to bottom. This is important information that must be on top because it gives reference to triaging material for some one who is not familiar with it and landed directly on this page.

You removed the introduction that explains what is importance and who can set it. The screenshot is a nice addition though. There are now 2 bullet points toward the end of the page, but who reads it entirely?

Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate your contributions but I think this is an important change to a core page of the Bugsquad knowledge base that needs discussion beforehand. I'd suggest to revert this page to rev 33, (especially the renaming of the page) then discuss your changes.

Cheers,

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Bug importance formerly https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance

--
Jean-Baptiste