Okay, all your points make a lot of sense to me. You have to excuse me but, since my main intention when editing this page so suddenly has been figuring out in deep how to organize interaction with other members, this edition has rather been a simulation.

I've already reverted the changes made to bugs importance <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Bug%20importance>, but the wiki doesn't allow me to directly change the page's name back to "Importance". It says there's already a page with this name, but when you enter the page it says it doesn't exist. Is this a flaw?