On 04/24/2014 08:26 AM, Damir B wrote:
Hey everyone.....You might have already seen my name around and that is because
I have been a lurker for some time now but have only begun posting publicly
recently.

It was brought to my attention that I never introduced myself, so I thought I'd
take the opportunity now to do so :) I am a young IT professional who has
worked with and for large
  North American firms in various IT related capacities including
software, hardware, and networking/telecom.  I already have several
years of professional experience in Quality Assurance/Software Verification
positions
working on complex custom software destined for the likes of AT&T,
Verizon, Time Warner, Bell, and other clients. As well, I have
experience with all types of testing including regression, performance,
and user acceptance (using both scrum and agile based testing
methodologies).

I've been involved with Ubuntu since 6.06.2 LTS
(Dapper Drake) as an end-user, but it is only in the Summer/Fall of 2011
  that I started contributing to the project after I was exposed more and
  more to Unix/Solaris/BSD at work. Since then, I've had a special
interest in the free/open source, *nix, and Ubuntu communities. Apart from
continuing to report bugs, test packages, etc I hope to further contribute by
being an active member of this list :)
Damir

Glad to see you made a post introducing yourself properly Damir! Don't be a stranger this cycle! If I can help you get started in anyway, just let me know.

Nicholas