Hello,

First of all, my name is Nikola Jovanovic and I'm Software engineer to
be, from Serbia. I do know programming in C, C++, Java, Assembly
Language for Intel's Architecture 80x86 and starting to learn Python as
well. I don't have practical experience regarding above mentioned
programming languages but I do learn fast and I do want to contribute to
 the community. I have worked in a team already and I like to look upon
myself as one of the team members whenever I work with someone. Hope to
hear from you in a timely manor.

Best regards,

Nikola Jovanovic

nik_jov...@hotmail.com