Hi Pasi,

On 8 December 2014 at 16:14, Pasi Lallinaho <p...@shimmerproject.org>
wrote:

> I fail to see how this reply is related in any way to the Ubuntu Quality
> team, or even Ubuntu.

I was responding to Nikola's message about being a programmer who is also
interested in being part of the Ubuntu community. I thought it would be
nice to share some (free) software resources with Nikola.

> Can you please stop sending irrelevant (that look like) advertising
> messages to the list?

Ultimately Linux is software. I figured that Nikola (and possibly others)
would be interested in free resources to help them/others develop software.
The reasons why I posted to the list rather than solely to Nikola was 1) to
inform others and 2) to find out if other people knew about other resources
that I should know about.

BW,

Ian

-- Free Software page - currently down