Hi Nikola,

linuxpadawan [1[ is still in early days, but you are welcome to have a read
and see if there is master who can help you. As you will read, it is
possible to be a master and a padawan at the same time. Helping people who
want to help people is the aim of that team.

Regards,

Phill.
1. http://wiki.linuxpadawan.net//

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw