On 26/04/16 15:36, Alberto Salvia Novella wrote:
Flocculant:
Is this why you have never responded to Xubuntu bugs?

Yes, as I informed Pasi Lallinaho.

Flocculant:
> We track bug status - and as the Hundred status never changes this
> causes us problems.

Setting importance is not because the Papercuts project, but for debugging Ubuntu itself.

As spoke to Pasi, the reason why you disagree on my setting is because you disagree with (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance) in the first place. Setting cosmetic bugs as they have high importance, the same as if the application did not worked at all.

No.

This is not about bug importance at all.

That is a different issue.

What I am saying is that adding HundredPaperCuts - then that never changing - mucks up our bug tracking.

Why add HundredPaperCuts in the first place?