Please stop... we don't need any type of bickering or arguing on the
list, there's better ways to handle your difference of opinions.  It's
also not relevant to the original report.

ThermalD falls under the purview of the Kernel team.  I've poked this up
to the Kernel team, and they'll take another look at it.

Any progress on the bug itself will come from the Kernel team, on the
bug itself.

Lets leave the discussion of whether or not something was
miscommunicated or misunderstood or similar off the list.  You've come
and told someone that the issue is not fixed, and I've sent it to the
correct team accordingly for them to poke at it.

------
Thomas
Ubuntu Server Team
Ubuntu Bug Triager