C de-Avillez:
> We should *not* announce how to directly enter a bug in LP.

If the system isn't functional reporting directly to Launchpad would be the only available method, although I agree that option should be presented as the last resort.

I have clarified it:
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/es20490446e/Reporting%20bugs#For_unusable_systems)

Peter Matulis:
I personally don't see that image being effective in achieving your
objective. It's a bit sublime. Also, the sauwastika also seems "off"
somehow.

My brother mentioned the same, although he said it was better having that than nothing. He said it was a bit hard for him to see the link, even when it was there. He also suggested the possibility of making something customised.

Perhaps I'm the only person understanding the context of that blueprint, as I have seen the rest of them.

Do you feel any of these does it better?
(https://www.google.es/search?tbm=isch&q=blueprint+of+victory+wikimedia)