I' m sorry, I don' t normally participate on this mailing list and I' m
probably breaking all of your community rules and formatting standards
here. Really sorry about that.

I just wanted to say that I can' t believe someone is actually planning to
put a Nazi Swastika in the Ubuntu Wiki. Have you people lost your minds?

As an Ubuntu Member, I think that' s insane and unprofessional. I think the
Community Council needs to intervene here ASAP (and I ask this mailing list
administrator, whoever it is, to please do so - thank you). I don' t care
about the context, the underlying message, freedom of speech or whatever.
This is unacceptable.

And, as a normal human being on earth in 2017, I find it simply DISGUSTING.
I haven' t seen anything like that ever in the Ubuntu community. I can' t
believe an Ubuntu member thinks this is a good idea for the Ubuntu and QA
community. i