> Looking at the table of contents on Amazon, it doesn't appear that you cover
> Ubuntu as a mail server in the current edition.  Is that planned for the next
> edition or the advanced book?  I'm going a lot of work to make mail server
> setup more accessible in Intrepid and I'm curious if you are going to cover
> anything in that area?
>
> Scott K

Hi Scott,

I've changed the TOC for the advanced book for quite a few chapters, it
will now also include a chapter about Ubuntu Server as a mail server.
Please let me know if there are topics you feel that I should absolutely
cover in that chapter. I'm currently on my holiday, but will post a
draft TOC to this list as soon as I'm back. That allows you all to shoot
on it, which is much appreciated :-)

Thanks,
Sander