## ustriage:

Most of the bugs listed are being taken care of. These are the ones worth
mentioning:

Bugs last updated between 2022-11-18 (Friday) and 2022-11-20 (Sunday) inclusive
Date range identified as: "Monday triage"

Found 19 bugs

https://pad.lv/1995312 | postfix     | postfix dovecot tls error
  This seems to be yet another instance of the OpenSSL3 EOF error we addressed
  in other packages such as nginx and php. Paride Already added this to the
  server-todo list.

https://pad.lv/1997003 | libvirt     | Intel TXT failed in Ubuntu 20.04.5 HWE
  This seems to be a question/support request rather than a bug report.
  Still, the bug is well described and structured, with complete steps
  to reproduce (given one has access to the hardware to reproduce this).
  I could find no entries suggesting any changes related to the user
  request in the upstream changelog at
  https://sourceforge.net/p/tboot/code/ci/default/tree/CHANGELOG.
  Does anyone in the team with more context on the tboot package know or
  could point me to any resource on whether we support TPM2.0 in focal?

Bugs tagged "-needs-merge -needs-sync -needs-oci-update -needs-snap-update -needs-mre-backport
-needs-ppa-backport" and subscribed "ubuntu-server" and not touched in 60 days

Found 3 bugs

https://pad.lv/1891643 | amavisd-new | amavisd-new suggests missing packages
  We deferred this one to be fixed on Debian. Still waiting for updates there.

https://pad.lv/1952158 | squid       | squid does not accept WCCP of Cisco
router since 3.5.27-1ub…
  There is some progress torwards fixing this upstream. I updated the bug to
  point to the upstream patch work for this one.

Bugs subscribed to ubuntu-server and not touched in 180 days

Found 0 bugs

## dsctriage:

Discourse Comment Triage Helper
Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated between 2022-11-18
(Friday) and 2022-11-20 (Sunday) inclusive
Service - Kerberos with O… [Andreas Hasenack]
(https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15356)
└─ +82056 [Surfrock66, 2022-11-20] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15356/15)

  This is possibly a user with a configuration issue. I am unsure on how to
  proceed on this one. Should we ask them for more information in the discourse
  thread itself, ask them to file a bug or point the user to some user support
  channel?

--
Athos Ribeiro