On Mon, Nov 21, 2022 at 02:51:03PM -0300, Athos Ribeiro wrote:
> Showing comments belonging to the Server category, updated between 2022-11-18
> (Friday) and 2022-11-20 (Sunday) inclusive
> Service - Kerberos with O… [Andreas Hasenack]
> (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15356)
> └─ +82056 [Surfrock66, 2022-11-20] (https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/15356/15)
>
>   This is possibly a user with a configuration issue. I am unsure on how to
>   proceed on this one. Should we ask them for more information in the
> discourse
>   thread itself, ask them to file a bug or point the user to some user support
>   channel?

IMHO, we should point them to community support resources like we do for
bugs. Otherwise they expect to get help in a place where there isn't
really any community hanging out, unlike the other places where the
community are active and help out. So it's beneficial to users to do
this, too.

Unless it's specifically an issue with the documentation, which some
proportion of things that initially look like support requests might
turn out to be.

Maybe we need to put together a template response for this kind of
thing.

Separately, Discourse has various moderation options. It might be
appropriate to split the comment out of the thread, maybe move it into
"Support Requests", and answer with a template there.