On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 01:41:52PM -0300, Athos Ribeiro wrote:
> On Tue, May 16, 2023 at 12:24:21PM -0300, Mauricio Oliveira wrote:
> > On Mon, May 15, 2023 at 12:29 PM Athos Ribeiro
> > <athos.ribe...@canonical.com> wrote:
> > > https://pad.lv/2017701 | ipmitool | Multiple options= are parsed
> > > incorrectly making setting per…
> > >    Matthew Ruffell attached a few debdiffs and filled in the paperwork for
> > >    SRUing a fix here. He may bee needing a sponsor.
> >
> > Thanks for checking this!  Sorry, I think the SRU is waiting on test
> > results,
> > according to an internal tracker, but that information isn't available
> > in the bug.
> > Matthew is from SEG, so our sponsors can review/upload to stable releases.
>
> OK
>
> > If there's anything we can do in the future to help save server triage time,
> > please just let me know. It may be as simple as just adding a comment or
> > something in the description, or unsubscribing ~ubuntu-server, if you want.
>
> Maybe someone else from server want to chime in on this one, but just
> stating that  the attached patches should be reviewed/uploaded by a
> specific team should do it. Since they were just attached there, I was
> wondering if that also implied a request for sponsorship.

Yep, agreed with Athos, just leave a note.  Purpose of triage is to do a
quick check that things are being covered so having this pop up is
entirely within scope, even when there's no action needed by us.
But I think it's also ok to ubsubscribe ~ubuntu-server for things that
you know definitely don't need to be on the server team's radar.

Bryce