On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Jorge G. Mare <jorge.g.m...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> Although this is still very much work in progress, I thought I would
> put the new website in it's current state on a staging URL so that you
> guys can play with it:
>
> http://www.myhaiku.org
>
> There is still quite a bit left to wrap up the theme, so I will
> continue to work on my local copy as it is much faster. Feel free to
> use the staging site online and provide feedback on this thread, but
> please do not expect changes to it right away; instead, I will upload
> updated iterations of the site periodically so that you can see the
> progress.
>
> Long story short, this is still very much work in progress, so be nice. ;)

@Jorge. Thank you very much for this stellar work. It will surely make
the 11.10 release that much stronger.

A few questions. On the logo text, are you using the ubuntu font or
our SVG logo? Reason I ask is because the kerning is different between
the two, Its tighter on the SVG. Also, the tagline under the logo is
not our official "Let Your Creativity Fly" or "..." damn there was
another. :P Anyway, a new tagline is totally up for discussion. :)

Good on you man. :)

--
-Cory K.