Howdy,

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 3:48 PM,  <louiethecu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On a more unrelated note is there anyone on us's team dedicated to social
> media? I work as a social media consultant at webconnection (a small web
> development firm in baltimore), and would be willing to do some complementary
> social media work for ubuntu. I think it will be very helpful, especially
> with the launching of the new site.

>From the POV of the website itself, it is in the scope of my
intentions to social network-enable the site in such a way that new
content (automagically or selectively) propagates through specific
services like FB, Twitter, etc., and by making it dead easy for anyone
to share/like/etc. any website content on FB/Twitter/etc..

While I'm not an expert in social networking, I can definitely see the
value in US having a Twitter account and/or FB page (or group?). I
suppose it would be nice to have someone handle this, so perhaps you
could start a separate thread to discuss the specifics with the team.
:)

Cheers,

Jorge