On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mard...@alice-dsl.net>wrote:

> PS: For film Werner Nekes (I sometimes made audio for his films) did
> (perhaps still does) use a digital version of the Sony Betacam. There
> are no prices for professional Sony cameras in the Internet
> available :D.
>
> From Canon to Hasseblad there are already prices from 300,-€ to 30000,-€
> and my impression is that those 300,-€ cameras are crap, while an analog
> 300,-€ camera already was a good camera.
>
> Any informing link is welcome. I won't buy a camera, but I like to get
> knowledge about modern digi cams.

im not sure what the "question" is.. if its "do pros use digital", then im
saying, the few pros i know here that do it for a living have and use
digital, and they say that they use digital almost exclusively these
days... i can ask them what gear they use if you'd like... everyone who has
taken my photo for press for the local paper, or anything else really has
been using digital.. when i talk "shop" with photographers, they are asking
about storage solutions for the data they are pulling in on site... i dont
know any photographers around here who are *not* using digital almost
exclusively these days (last 5 years maybe)... i would look for a
photographers forum, and ask the pros themselves

> --

MH

mikeholstein.info <http://www.mikeholstein.info/>