On Sun, 2014-03-23 at 01:58 +0100, Tobiasz Karoń wrote:
> I don't use Qtractor or Guitarix, so I'd love to get some of your
> projects screenshoted there

I only could provide a "real usage" screenshot of Qtractor. I don't have
time to do it right now and I'm not sure if I could provide one using an
Ubuntu Studio theme, at least I could make one using *buntu with Ubuntu
Studio packages using another theme. Not now, but likely next month.

On Sun, 2014-03-23 at 10:57 +0100, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2014, at 02:02 AM, Tobiasz Karoń wrote:
>
> > Also: Musescore could be included, it's a great tool and I guess everyone
> > who used Finale would want to see it.
> >

> It is included, since a while back.

Included as a package or by the installer's slide show?