On Wed, May 27, 2015, at 10:14 PM, lukefro...@hushmail.com wrote:
> Separating non-free packages and especially those for which no source
> code
> is available is important.

I will at least be separating restricted and multiverse repositories
into its own table later. Wasn't thinking about this when I was cooking
up the script to create the wiki table. I'm also working on the
formatting a bit.

But, that's about all I can think of right now. I'm thinking we need to
start working on defining the sub categories and metas (the metas are
different from the categories in some respects) in the coming week or
two. Some things are more obvious than others.

/ Kaj