On Thu, 29 Oct 2015 00:13:15 +0100, set wrote:
>https://forum.kde.org/viewforum.php?f=136

I tested Krita as a replacement for GIMP. Krita is completely unusable.
It's missing features and the performance is much to slow. The Ubuntu
Studio default DE is based on GTK and not on Qt. Fishing for
contributors (and users) shouldn't become just aggressiv. Public
relations shouldn't become stalking and Ubuntu Studio shouldn't package
all available applications, it should provide a bundle of usable apps.
I always wonder what app they use to make the very good Krita splash
screen pictures, looks much like GIMP or PhotoShop, but unlikely Krita.

I'm willing to help with support (excepted of Xfce apps [1], jackdbus
and pulseaudio related issues), assumed support means helping others
troubleshooting and fixing issues with Linux and the user space.

Regards,
Ralf

[1] I even could provide some help to solve Xfce4 issues, e.g. when it
starts to eat 100% CPU due to upowerd, damages green drives due to gvfs
etc. ;).