Peter,

This is absolutely amazing stuff. Putting it on a wiki would definitely
make it a living document that can be updated as Ubuntu Studio evolves.
In fact, I would like to officially extend an invitation to join our
documentation team.

To get started, sign-up for an account on https://launchpad.net and
then let us know where to find your account (https://launchpad.net/~[us
ername]). From there, we can add you to the Documentation team and get
the ball rolling from there.

If Ryan Hoover (aka SlidingHorn) is reading this, I'd like him to fill
you in on where we are at. That said, I think your handbook deserves an
entire section on the official wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuStud
io). As soon as you get that launchpad account, we can add you to the
documentation team which should help at least speed-along whatever
access is needed.

Thank you for this! I can't wait to read it!

Erich