And by the way... just to give you a feel of how time consumed we
are... I give you a peek of my life...

I have a part time software development job.
I'm in collegue studying computer science engineering.
Vicepresident of a photographer's NGO.
Videoartist/VJ.
Help in some stuff in general Ubuntu.

Plus I'm a core developer of Ubuntu Studio. Which is why you guys are
reading me right now.

Free time? Hmmmmm... not really :P

Luis de Bethencourt