> The start for the documentation would imho be some structure that would
> allow it to easily find, access and add to it (I just find the current
> wiki more confusing than anything else).
>
> Just my 2c
> Best Regards
>       Philipp

Completely agree. Having documents in 1 place is ideal. Sort of a 1 stop
shop for docs.

 From my point of view, perhaps non dev people can volunteer & maintain
this site:

http://ubuntustudio.org/support

Suggestions:

- Forums should be on that site and specific to Ubuntu Studio rather
than having people goto the generic ubuntu forums
- IRC - scrap them. There's nothing but flame wars & trolls on them.
- How To's - have a list of docs OR, better yet, if forums were setup on
this page, dedicate 1 forum for How To's and only have a certain group
add/edit/delete while everyone else just has read rights.

Haig