Eddie Armstrong wrote:
> Luis de Bethencourt wrote:
>
>> About Eddie, show some respect please. Free software is a meritocratic
>> system. Please don't come here trying to get a flame war started, go
>> contribute as best as you can in the project that you like best.
>>
> I have been a member of this list for some time, I am on a number of
> lists including some other Ubuntu ones - I have been on the Internet for
> over 27 years! - I _do not_ start flame wars - your colleague Cory K is
> CLEARLY IN BREACH OF UBUNTU TERMS OF CONDUCT. You are scapegoating me
> and making lame excuses for his conduct
>
> I don't care how busy he is he doesn't talk to Ubuntu users that way,
> This list is supposedly to help all UbuntuStudio users of all levels -
> we all contribute in different ways - a 'developer' is not superior to
> other members of the community and cannot lambast them whenever he feels
> like it.
> I am not a troll - I do not start flame wars.
> If there  is no proper and fair mediation of this list then I will seek
> a solution elsewhere - the behaviour of Cory K is contrary to the whole
> ethos of Ubuntu.
>
> Eddie

Contrary or not, I'm human. I get pissed and I will say something. This
whole bullshit POV where I'm not allowed to say something when I'm
pissed is crap but users on lists can? Naa... I ain't gonna do it. I'm
"human" like the rest of ya. ;)

I'm not at all sorry and am over it. Continue if you like. Back to
business as usual.

-Cory \m/